To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
- Kelli Frazier
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Description: Independently perform complex maintenance tasks in a timely manner to include hardware and periodic application software fixes
Able to plan and lead in the installation of new product upgrades and equipment relocations. Also responsible for the implementation of field engineering changes.
Ensure the overall cosmetic appearance of machinery is clean and presentable.
Be knowledgeable of, and adhere to, all company policies including alert procedures, call dispatching and closure, inventory control, time and expense reporting, preventative maintenance and equipment availability reports. Employee will be responsible for providing and overseeing continual training and assistance to the customer in the operation and customer-related maintenance of all BancTec maintained equipment. Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with fellow workers, supervisors and area sales personnel while maintaining a positive work attitude at all times.
- Must have three (3) to five (5) years minimum hands-on experience in an associated field. Must have demonstrated superior ability to perform all tasks and duties of an Electro-Mechanical Field Engineer.
- Possess advanced skills in electro-mechanical troubleshooting.
- Possess above average talent in the proper use of common tools and test equipment to effect proper repair of hardware and computer equipment.
- Possess good comprehension and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customers and employees. Typically interact with equipment operators, supervisors and headquarters personnel.
- A+ certified and NT CBT trained a plus.
- Must have superior ability to make sound, logical decisions to affect repair on complex technical problems with minimal supervision.
- Requires frequent movement of products and parts weighing up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
Required Education: A Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent combinations of technical schools and work experience. Graduation from a recognized electronics or computer technology program. Military technician training may be substituted for formal technical training.
Required Travel: Limited to the travel sites within the metropolitan area, but may require trips outside that area. A valid driver’s license and personal transportation is required.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Work Hours: The following may be required:
- Overtime maintenance
- Shift work other than first shift
- A rotating shift assignment
- A work week other than Monday-Friday