To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mechanical Engineer, PE
WorkRocket • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the heavily awarded engineering team with a Top Design Firm according to ENR Mid-Atlantic in 2017. Imagine a comfortable, efficient and harmonious work atmosphere that boasts the latest technology. Enjoy where you work and achieve an even greater level of precision in your designs for high impact projects that range from healthcare facilities and churches to government buildings and universities.
Due to growth, our client is looking for a Mechanical (HVAC) Engineer – PE to join their Pittsburgh, PA team. This is a critical role responsible for investigating the latest energy efficient systems, scoping out holistic HVAC concepts, and developing designs to support a healthy building.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity with a smaller, extremely stable and growing firm with the ability to influence design processes and be the face of the company as you interact directly with clients. You will even be able to mentor mechanical engineering staff and help young designers grow in their career as the department continues to expand providing you room for professional advancement as well.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Above average compensation
- Great benefits including: medical and vision coverage, profit sharing plan and 401(k) with 3% company match
- Relocation package is available for a qualified candidate
- 160 hours of PTO per calendar year and 6 paid holidays
- Solid Reputation – They are highly regarded design firm that has won numerous awards the last few years that can be viewed here: https://ae-works.com/awards/
- Healthy lifestyle – Take advantage of free gym access, walking challenges and other wellness perks
- Impact your community - They believe in making a difference including heavy involvement in the Veteran’s Leadership program and raising money to help pair deserving local Veterans with life-changing medical service dogs
- Company-wide social events including chili cookoffs, lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly office – bring your best friend to work
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and construction administration of HVAC systems for building projects, both new construction and renovation, within various market segments
- Produce high quality deliverables for Clients at all stages of design
- Lead and participate in meetings, internally and externally, to collaborate with other team members and Clients
- Travel with team members for onsite collaboration, investigations, and project presentations
- Attend interviews for new work opportunities and participate as needed
- Champion engineering design relevance within the firm thru mentorship and training
- Attend industry events including participation in speaking and presenting to demonstrate expertise
- Participate in corporate activities including Social and Eco projects to support and develop the Triple Bottom Line business model and enhance our B Corp status
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.