To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Applications Manager | Web Based Banking IT Manager
Signature Bank • New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago
Business Applications Manager – Midtown, Manhattan
In this position, you will provide and manage technical support aspects of the Bank’s specialty and client facing web based products and services. You will act as the main liaison between the bank programming groups, vendors, and all support lines. If you are experienced in banking applications with strong troubleshooting skills, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Plan, execute, test, and lead system development initiatives and manage a team to implement projects from start to finish
- Drive the implementation and deployment of banking web based product/service development and enhancements (ie. single sign on, deposit escrow systems, internet banking, etc)
- Develop and work with key stakeholders on the introduction and implementation of new products and services, major bank projects and system upgrades.
- Serve as a liaison between the bank support teams, vendors, and business partners to ensure timely delivery of solutions in accordance with business requirements and objectives.
- Assists with review, analysis and evaluation of business system and user needs
- Act as a resource to Product Development and Cash Management Product Development
- Investigate and resolve system and operational problems.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with web based banking technologies including security methods such as single-sign on, tokens, etc.
- Knowledge of deposit escrow systems, internet banking applications, client file delivery systems required. Knowledge of the technical aspects of rent security accounts a plus.
- Quality assurance testing experience and system integration experience required, including planning, analysis and testing.
- Prior management experience required.
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team and time management skills
- Strong project management and technical testing skills
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology or comparable work experience required