To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aston, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Teller - Part Time
Sun East Federal Credit Union • Aston, PA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 45,500 members.
Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is 'People Helping People.' As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Teller to join our team. The Part Time Teller is responsible for accurately and efficiently performing face to face member transactions and answering basic product inquiries from members in a pleasant and positive manner.
Job Responsibilities to Include:
· Accepts and disburses cash as required
· Settles cash drawer accurately and in a timely manner
· Processes night deposits, as required
· Sells and settles travelers cheques
· Sells and tracks Money Orders and VISA gift cards
· Processes MasterCard cash advances and settles POS terminal
· Cross sells members on all credit union products and services
· Resolves member account problems and questions
· Closes out member accounts, when necessary
· Assists with settling and refilling the ATM machine, coin machine and other cash dispensers, as required.
· Assists with maintaining cash vault, settling the cash vault, ordering and shipping cash, as required
· Completes branch daily settlement, as required
· Scan and transmit checks through Check 21, as required
· Orders checks for members through the Harland on-line system, as required
· Performs function of Senior or Head Teller when necessary
· Assists in the training of new Tellers, as required
· Other duties as assigned
Work is primarily of a sedentary, often repetitive nature, however requires the ability to stoop, kneel, reach, stand, walk, lift and otherwise move objects up to 20 pounds. Additionally must be able to sit for extended periods of time, when necessary. Requires manual dexterity, and visual ability to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
Proven ability to
sell while building lasting relationships.
Basic math skills and PC knowledge; good public relations skills;
previous cash handling experience preferred.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
Sun East Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, competitive salary and employee interest rate reduction on loans.
To learn more about Sun East Federal Credit Union, please visit our website at www.suneast.org
Interested candidates should include salary requirements, along with their resume.
In order to be considered for employment with Sun East, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.