To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
810 Dominican Drive
Metro Center/Midtown/Clarksville/Franklin/Downtown, TN 37228
- Phone: 615-290-9138
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Assistant Manager
Brilliant Solutions • Metro Center/Midtown/Clarksville/Franklin/Downtown, TN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Assistant Manager
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high-level accuracy.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
Team-based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Promotion and pay are based on performance. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Customer service or customer relationship experience
Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
Merit based advancement
Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Company event