To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
580 Howard Avenue
Franklin Township, NJ 08873
- Ira Disman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Your National Call Center Admin
Your Hearing Network • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reporting to the Manager of Your National Call Center, the YNCC Admin is responsible for communications with associate practices about telemarketing member services, event coordination, e-communications, list management, and administrative support. The Admin will support staff with daily monitoring for quality assurance, functionality and understanding of associate needs.
Existing Customer Management
- Prepare reports of daily results for customers on appointment generation, outcomes and sales
- Develop and maintain weekly workplan
- Review reports daily for compliance with the assigned workplan
- Obtain patient list, prepare and load into system in preparation for dialing
- Review lists daily and update activity status in dialing system
- Respond to program inquiries
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
New Customer Management/Onboarding
- Send and receive YNCC agreements
- Schedule and conduct program set up call
- Complete and send Statement of Work
- Explain program and set expectations
Team Lead/Staff and Management Support
- Provide issue/performance Investigation
- Prepare and distribute customer correspondence as needed
- Perform daily audits of call recordings
- Review scheduled appointments daily for compliance with scheduling protocols
- Walk the floor hourly to check in with each representative for quality assurance
- Enter appointment outcomes in dialing system weekly
- Maintain internal and external KPI reports
- Produce daily productivity reports
- Provide technical assistance with dialing system
- Schedule meetings and training sessions
- Maintain patient privacy in compliance with HIPAA federal guidelines and practice policies
Education: High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Prior experience in sales or marketing or business support
- Works independently with minimal supervision; knows when to ask for assistance/guidance
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent follow up/follow through
- Ability to follow process and suggest improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Database manipulation
- Exceptional listening and customer service skills
- Ability to articulate clearly; excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with clients in dispute resolution
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize