This position is tailored to help manage our client's brand awareness, business development, consumer education and sales in the retail revenue stream. The position requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone who enjoys customer service and has a passion for the renewable energy industry.
This role helps with lead generation, customer service, and client acquisition to acquire life long customers on behalf of our clients. This position is an opportunity with advancement opportunities for the right person to help manage the campaign itself and client expectations. The role will be cross-trained into management to help with future training of employees and overseeing staff members, promotions and new changes in the industry.
As an Energy Consultant, you will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of clients, assisting them with their energy contracts and any other energy needs. This position will consist of some travel (all expenses paid) as well as company benefits, bonuses and paid time off.
• Finding/engaging new clients and subsequently retain them for the long-term
• Becoming an outsourced energy expert for your client base
• Working with clients and helping them make the right decisions regarding their energy agreements and energy cost management needs
• Developing and maintaining healthy, long-term relationships with clients and energy suppliers
• Managing your time effectively in order to excel in a multi-faceted role
• Any other duties reasonably requested
Experience and Skills
• Minimum one year working in sales or lead generation
• Proven record of meeting sales OR lead quotas
• Capable of identifying, winning, and retaining clients
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer literate – Essential • Experience in the energy industry
• Experience in customer service
THIS IS A W-2 SALARY PAID POSITION - STARTING PAY IS 35,000/YEAR PLUS BONUSES APPLY TODAY IF YOU MEET ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.