To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Carl Griffenkranz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EHS Hospitality • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: SOUS CHEF
- EHS is currently working with a client who is seeking qualified candidates for a SOUS CHEF position based out of FORT LAUDERDALE, FL.
A well-known and established scratch kitchen restaurant on Las Olas Blvd is currently seeking a SOUS CHEF.
- Ongoing training and professional development of staff members
- Is responsible for achieving or exceeding the written restaurant budgets for the work unit (i.e., food cost, food quality, labor cost and direct kitchen expenses).
- Ensures compliance with inventory procedures.
- Assists in maintaining current kitchen schedules, staffing templates, staff files, ordering and production targets, etc.
- Assists in the implementation and maintains all kitchen systems.
- If you have a minimum of 2 years, current experience, with any restaurant, hotel, resort or hospitality brand, we would like to speak with you.
- Must have 2 years of SOUS CHEF experience in a moderate to high volume scratch kitchen restaurant.
- Culinary school background a plus
- ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts plus ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc
- Able to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat and work in a confined area
- Must possess hearing, visual and sensory abilities to observe and detect emergency situations; also to distinguish product, taste, texture, temperature and presentation and preparation
If you are interested in this position and possess all of the skills and requirements for this role, please apply through CareerBuilder today!!