To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13230 Manchester Road
Des Peres, MO 63131
- Jenifer Pearson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
MGM Healthcare • Des Peres, MO
Posted 25 days ago
- Highly motivated and able to assist in all aspect of nursing
- The candidate will provide services that exceed company and regulatory standards
- Initiates and leads individualized nursing care plans
- Assesses and documents the resident's condition and nursing needs
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the resident's needs and the person's capabilities and qualifications
- Administers medications
- Starts IVs and performs treatments for assigned residents
- Documents that treatment as required
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained a safe manner
- Others duties may be assigned
One year nursing experience preferred
Graduate of accredited LPN School of Nursing
Valid LPN license in the state of Missouri
Valid CPR certification
Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization
Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff
Ability to maintain confidentiality
For inquiries please contact:
The Quarters at Des Peres
13230 Manchester Rd
Des Peres, MO 63131
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.