To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2018 Washington Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Betty Sprouse
- Phone: 816-437-8200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources/Payroll Specialist
Syndeo Staffing Kansas City • Kansas City, MO
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assists with applicant inquiries
Prepare New Hire Packets for all new hires, gather necessary new hire forms, process for enrollment
Conducts new employee orientations
Personnel record-keeping (in HRIS, excel, written)
Maintain HR database
Coding of HR related invoices, submit to A/P, mailing of bills, etc.
Maintain employee time clock system and serves as resource for time clock issues
Input all HR/Payroll changes in HRIS to ensure correct payroll deductions on pay checks
Verify all time worked, paid time off, etc. are input in payroll for employee pay checks
Explains benefits to all applicants and new hires
Enrollment of benefits in HR/Payroll System
Prepare New Employee benefit packets, submit to outlying offices, ensure all forms are turned in
Assists in planning, preparing for, and directing special events and activities
Answers questions regarding policies, procedures, and practices
Translates employee communications (both written and verbal)
Maintains high integrity and open-door policy regarding employee issues and management issues
1. Must perform above duties according to current safety standards and in accordance with departmental and
company policies and procedures
2. Must be able to maintain a high standard of quantity and quality of work
3. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor always
4. Must be able to work from outlines, invoices, verbal instructions, or other directive materials
5. Must be able to work within a team environment
6. Must have excellent written and verbal skills
7. Must be computer literate and able to maintain database and utilize spreadsheet and word-processing
software with little supervision
8. Must be able to maintain and organize confidential records
9. Must be able to operate office machines and conduct clerical duties without supervision
10. Must be able to work overtime as needed