Nevada Heart & Vascular Center, a leading Cardiology practice in Las Vegas, has openings in our Medical Front Office.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual, with 1-3 years experience in a physician’s office. Medical Front Office team will be responsible for:
- Checking patients in and out
- Auditing of charts
- Scheduling of follow up appointments
- Scheduling and instruction for diagnostic testing
- Collection of co-pays
- Helping with phones and other office duties
Medical Front Office Candidates will have:
- Good communication skills, excellent phone etiquette, teamwork, and attention to detail
- Must be professional with strong customer service skills.
- Cardiology experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Traveling is required for this position so you must have adequate transportation means.
- 1-3 years experience in a physician’s office is required to be considered for this position.
Great benefit package.
We offer medical/dental/vision and life insurance, as well as a 401K plan.
Our company also provides employees with a generous PTO plan, and holidays are paid for full time employees following 90 days of employment
How To Apply
Please indicate position for which you are applying
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach a resume
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.nevadaheart.com
Keywords: front office, admin, clerical, entry level, medical, health, hospital, medical, health, healthcare
Electronic Medical Record
Maintain Medical Record
Take Medical History