To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Human Resources
- Phone: 856-320-2050
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business to Business Sales Representative - Entry Level - Outside Sales
Aspromonte Marketing & Consulting • Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Marketing Firm Seeks Entry Level Professionals
Outside sales reps wanted! We need to expand the South Jersey market for our clients! COLD CALLERS, LEAD GENERATORS, CLOSERS, AND COFFEE DRINKERS APPLY NOW!
Stop working 40 hours a week for a paycheck you're not proud of and APPLY NOW!
Team AMC is now offering positions at the entry level for sales and marketing. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing SPORTS MINDED individuals into TOP PERFORMERS in a management capacity. We are seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their “winning mindsets" and apply them to lucrative marketing and business careers.
We're looking for full-time TEAM LEADS to take on immediate marketing and account management responsibilities. Applicants must be highly motivated, sports minded, well organized, ambitious, and "people first" oriented. There is NOT a glass ceiling - growth potential should be your biggest priority here.
- Company Events
- Merit based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Competitive wages
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, sports events, dinners and concerts, electronics
- Work life balance
- Employee achievement and recognition
- We allow social media in the work place!
- Formal rotational training
- Personal / sick days
- Vacation days
- Fun company events for philanthropy, team building, networking opportunities, etc.
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Retention of existing accounts
- Team management
- Campaign management
- Face to Face Negotiations and Sales Presentations
Areas of Training:
- People skills and sales skills
- Leadership development
- Business and organizational skills
- Time management
- Finances (personal and business)
- Fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical benefits
- Thorough on job training
- Must have Associate’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative & prioritizing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be resourceful in unfamiliar tasks.
- Understanding of analytical techniques applied to human resource management.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels throughout the organization and cross-functionally.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Displayed strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and keep deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Exhibits strong computer skills and knowledge of relevant technology including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
For more information, contact please apply at the following link and submit your resume:
Upon receiving your resume, Team AMC will be contacting select qualified individuals to begin the interview process.
Aspromonte Marketing & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Learn More About AMC: