To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gulfport, MS
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS
Champion Chrysler Dodge • Gulfport, MS
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS / MASTER LEVEL - Full benefits - PTO - 401k
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Champion Chrysler Dodge!
Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a Master-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform automotive maintenance, and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
Our Master Techs provide guidance and support to newer Techs, mentoring them to be their best. Automotive Technicians in a our Chrysler service departments can expect a clean, safe, and state-of-the-art environment to work in. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused!
We are located in beautiful Gulfport, MS. Friendly, customer-focused environment!
As a Master level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Must be Chrysler certified
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Full benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Friendly, team-work environment
- Beautiful Gulfport area surrounded by miles of beaches
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!