To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Jaclyn Neuenfeldt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Controller- HISTORICAL, STABLE NONPROFIT!
Creative Financial Staffing • San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a historical, stable nonprofit organization located in the downtown San Francisco. They are looking for their next Controller to manage their day-to-day accounting functions and oversee a team of 3. This role is ideal for someone with heavy non-profit experience and passionate about the environment. Employees enjoy a newly renovated office, free snacks and the ability to make an immediate positive impact on mother nature!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CONTROLLER
- The Controller is responsible for all aspects of month and year-end close.
- Ensure the completion and accuracy of day-to-day accounting functions.
- Oversee department of 3.
- Perform complex account reconciliations.
- Manage and oversee all general ledger activity.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting.
- Serve as the main point of contact for external auditors and year-end audit.
- Maintain proper internal controls and take initiative to improve internal policies and procedures.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR CONTROLLER
- 8+ years of hands on, non profit accounting experience.
- CPA and MBA.
- Experience working with foundations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with multiple revenue streams.
- Strong attention to detail.