To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Success Manger
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Client Success Manager is responsible for ensuring and maintaining the quality of the project-based training for talent and project delivery for clients. They oversee the continuum of talent and client relations from the training & development phase to production. This person is responsible for driving increasing levels of talent and client satisfaction through implementation of project-based learning opportunities and implementation of projects for billable hours. The Client Success Manager also manages the workflow and best utilization of talent, program team, corporate partners, clients, and volunteers to deliver high quality projects.
- Project Management – implementation/launch processes/delivery and talent/client issues and requests
- Talent and Client Relations
- Talent, Program Team, Corporate Partners, Clients and Volunteer workflow coordination
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Curriculum and Training Program Support:
● Lead RFP development with corporate partners/clients for project-based learning curriculum
● Stay abreast of and report current market happenings and client needs for talent training
● Mentor talent throughout project-based learning
● Liaison for national curriculum development and any local specialized curriculum needs for project-based learning and delivery
Training Delivery and Facilitation:
● Attend daily Executive Guest Speaker sessions (“High Tea") and facilitate leadership coaching through debrief sessions as necessary
● Lead the daily morning and evening discussions (“Allskate") and facilitate the resolution of issues as necessary
● Schedule and oversee workshops on professional behaviors, leadership, project management and business culture in the cycle calendar
● Establish and lead each client project meeting and debrief session with talent
● Conduct client business reviews and prepare, monitor and execute client action plans
● Manages multiple types of talent and client engagements at a time
● Provides superior customer services and manages corporate partners and client expectations
● Resolves problems, project questions and issues in a timely manner to ensure the project stays on target
● Meets with internal and external customers as needed to resolve issues or questions in a timely manner
Monitoring Talent Development Progress:
● Co-lead curriculum evaluation with Technology Manager
● Score and grade leadership workshops
● Intern Progress Tracking: compile list of at-risk students who may need additional resources and present at weekly progress tracking meeting
● create individual education plans (IEPs) with the technology training manger and interns and conduct regular status checks
○ Compile list of at-risk students who may need additional resources
○ Monitor intern progress according to IEP
Volunteer, Resident, and Alumni Training and Coordination:
● Oversee the successful delivery of resident projects for billable hours
● Resident workshop coordination and attendance monitoring
● Conduct and train alums to facilitate new internship cycle orientation
● Coordinate workflow for volunteers for workshops; assist Talent Development Manager in coordinating Career Readiness Training
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- At least 3 years of experience in project management and training
- Experience with client relationship management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and embodies a collaborative work style
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Passion for developing entry-level talent demonstrated through prior experience
- Superior organizational skills and techniques with dedication to detail and experience managing multiple deadlines and competing needs
- Principles and procedures for delivering effective adult training and developing curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and mentor youth and adults
- Technology Training or Tech Ed project management background
- Sales and business development
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
This is a largely sedentary role. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, type and engage in repetitive motion.
The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand or grasp. The employee is intermittently required to stoop or crouch; push or pull; or kneel.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and intermittently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.