To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
- Cindy Fassler
- Phone: 925.303.4664
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Banking Officer
Professional Career Placements • Sacramento, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Business Banking Officer
Salary: $110K DOE
Location: Sacramento, CA
As Business Banking Officer you will be responsible for providing a full range of banking services to self-sourced and branch-referred businesses with annual sales of up to $10 million with emphasis on client contact and sales of credit relationships including, but not limited to, lines of loans up to $1 million, Commercial Real Estate loans to $2 million and all government loan programs.
In this role you will:
- Direct call on prospective new clients to generate loans, deposits, fees and alternative bank products and services for the retail branch network. Expected to meet or exceed annual production goals.
- Direct calling on top 40% of existing clients of assigned branches, in coordination with Branch Managers, with focus on relationship retention and new opportunities for loans, deposits, fees and alternative bank products and services for the retail branch network.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to increase loan referrals from outside referral sources and assigned retail branches.
- Provide on-the-job training of branch sales staff to augment core training offered by Corporate Training on all business products and services to increase internal referrals.
- Meet with customers to discuss business needs, recommend ways in which the Bank can serve their needs and obtain complete application packages for submission to respective loan centers for processing.
- Complete basic analysis of business financial information to match bank products accordingly.
- Provide monthly and quarterly Sales Reports to management to measure sales performance to required sales objectives.
- Assist assigned Branch Managers with servicing the branch portfolio of business credits including control of delinquencies and proactive maturing loan management.
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- BA in a business-related field.
- 5 yr minimum sales experience, preferably in a banking environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of SBA regulations preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows environment preferred.