To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
261 North West Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Fuel Oil Delivery Driver
HOP Energy, LLC • Doylestown, PA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HOURLY RATE OF PAY
Will depend on level of experience.
Performs safe, efficient deliveries of petroleum products to various locations based on assigned routes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
▪ Ability to drive a 36,000+ GVW oil tank truck an average of 8 plus hours per day.
▪ Operate pumps and metering devices in connection with loading of product.
▪ Account for product and maintain other required records.
▪ Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
▪ Possess a DOT CDL license with both hazardous material and tank endorsements.
▪ Preferably possesses a Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
▪ Must be able to meet the requirements to possess a medical card
▪ Must have a smart phone with data plan
Prior driving experience is required.
Excellent communication skills are necessary. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages.
HOP Energy is an equal opportunity employer.