To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
50 Briar Hollow Lane
Houston, TX 77027
- Phone: 713-961-1857
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting Project Analyst
Quest Personnel Resources, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company is seeking a Recruiting Project Analyst to provide administrative support to the Director of Recruiting by coordinating and maintaining data relating to the company's recruitment and hiring.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain monthly hiring reports.
- Prepare and maintain reports relating to new employee recruitment, offers, acceptances and hiring.
- Assist with training members of the Recruiting staff on the use and maintenance of the company database.
- Maintain and create recruiting documents, reports, and spreadsheets as needed.
- Assist with budgetary tracking and reporting for the Recruiting Department, including preparing variance reports and working with Financial Services to reconcile general ledger entries.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Experience with database management strongly preferred.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism.
- Ability to work effectively with professionals and staff within the company.
- Ability to manage multiple project and competing deadlines effectively.
- Overtime may be required from time to time.