Application Support Analyst - Financial Planning Software
Excellent opportunity to launch your career with a global company that is a leader in their industry. We seek a high-achieving analyst to join our creative and dynamic organization.
This team supports two financial planning applications with about 250 end users. You will join a team of 5 supporting our Financial Planning applications (Longview and PowerOlap). You do not need to have experience in Longview or Powerolap, but you must have exposure to some type of FP&A software. We will train you on the software, so you can provide the highest level of customer service to our end users. Your duties will include responding to tickets including functionality, end user error, and enhancements. You will also escalate issues as they arise and partner with vendors on configurations and migrations.
This is an opportunity to catapult your career with a leader in their industry! Enjoy a casual dress code, dynamic, and high-energy team members, and the ability to learn and execute business skills. This is a 12 month contract role with the possibility to extend or convert to direct hire in the Vinings area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in a Financial support analyst or Application support or Tier II support or relatable field
- Exposure to Financial Planning software
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, charts, graphs, formulas, exporting, count, IF-THEN, VLOOKUPS, etc)
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Solution oriented and professional attitude and approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL - ability to edit code
- Longview software
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available