To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Jessica Jarecki
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Health Insurance Sales Agent
Simple Health • Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Simple Health is a full service insurance agency selling Health and Life Insurance. Live Transfers combined with high commissions and daily SPIFFs makes Simple Health an exciting workplace.
Simple Health is hiring 2-15 or 2-40 actively licensed health insurance sales agents for its Dallas, TX location. The sales agent will be responsible for qualifying, quoting, and enrolling individuals based on their unique healthcare needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend to inbound calls from consumers to enroll in insurance plans.
- Explain the benefits and features of the various healthcare plans available.
- Qualify, educate and enroll individuals into healthcare plans that meets their healthcare needs.
- Enroll consumers based on compliance and training requirements to sell appropriate products.
- Help consumers with questions as they relate to the various healthcare programs.
- Navigate through multiple system applications to fulfill consumer requests, research inquiries, create leads for follow up and update consumer information.
- Conforming and understanding the guidelines of our company.
- Identifying and complying with our performance standards for work quality, work efficiency, attendance, and schedule adherence.
- Provide information on understanding and complying with guidelines that impact our business.
- Follow all HIPPA and related compliance regulations.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have Active 2-15 or 2-40 Health Insurance license.
- Previous health insurance sales experience (Preferred).
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Independent Sales Consultant Experience (A PLUS)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate well with consumers at all levels.
- Build rapport, have patience, and empathy with a consumer.
- Strong time management skills and be well organized.
- Maintain a supportive demeanor under stressful conditions.
- Remain undistracted and productive each day though tasks that may be repetitive.
- Computer literate or ability to learn quickly through our user friendly systems.
- Ability to explain/articulate complex insurance programs to callers in ways that are clear, correct and objective.
- Ability to navigate multiple systems at one time while talking on the phone
***Must be available to work Full Time (Days) Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-5:15PM; Fridays 8:30AM-4:15PM Optional: (Saturdays and/or Sundays 9:30AM-4:00PM)
OR Part Time (Nights) Monday- Thursday 5:00PM-10:00PM; Fridays 4:00PM-9:00PM Optional: (Saturdays and/or Sundays 9:30AM-4:00PM)