To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Fort Carson, CO
- Yvette Schaeffer
- Phone: 757-548-1597
- Phone:: 757-410-0298
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HBSS Systems Administrator
GStek, Inc. • Fort Carson, CO
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provide information assurance, intrusion prevention and other security strategies to ensure secure, reliable and uninterrupted network connectivity for Army installation.
- Provide system administration and operation of HBSS servers. Implement HBSS migration and compliance strategies.
- Maintain system patches, O/S, SQL, and HBSS STIG compliance.
- Utilize McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention system, McAfee Data Loss Prevention End Point and McAfee Policy training.
- Work independently to troubleshoot, isolate and identify problems with all McAfee Point products.
- Support Information Assurance personnel to assure security architecture, design, and implementation in accordance with DOD and DA regulations.
- Active/recent (last 12 months) U.S. Government security clearance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with DISA ACAS and DISA HBSS
- DOD 8570.01-IAT II
- Security+, CCNA Security, GSEC, SSCP
- HBSS specific training and/or certification
- DISA HBSS 201 Admin
- DISA HBSS 301 Advanced training
- Extensive hands-on working knowledge and experience as a HBSS Systems Administrator on an Army base.
- Certifications and experience with Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional or Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator.
GStek is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GStek encourages veterans, disabled veterans and disabled individuals to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified.