This is a direct hire position
The company is a leading, global business services provider with revenues exceeding $20 billion annually. The company develops, manages, and delivers on-site services, benefits and rewards services, and personal and home services worldwide. In the US, the company generates in excess of $9 billion annually and employs over 120,000 associates in 9000 sites. The healthcare services division in North America is one of the fastest growing and highest profile businesses in the company. The company helps their clients provide the best possible health care experience to their patients. Their customized solutions are specifically geared to improving the satisfaction of patients and their families and enhancing the efficiency and reputation of their clients.
· The Vice President of Operations, Clinical Technology Management (CTM) will be responsible for delivering operational excellence to our clients, driving profitability, cash flow and meeting and exceeding business goals and objectives.
· The position will drive operational excellence through lean, efficient and effective practices to support the strategic objectives.
· It will lead business strategy, planning, and management for operations of our rapidly growing national independent clinical asset management program.
· The company's Clinical Technology Management team delivers Healthcare Technology Management services through a unique "in-house" model that aligns itself with the hospital's goals and becomes a seamless, supportive part of the hospital's organization.
· The Vice President will provide oversite for all aspects of service operations for the company including; a major focus on client relationship, management of operational execution, business growth and retention, leadership development and training, and financial growth and accountability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Demonstrates the strategic value of the company to clients by bringing targeted solutions from the division’s full portfolio of services.
· Develops and executes an Operational 3-5-year strategic growth and retention plan which is aligned with the business’ strategic plan.
· Ensures Company’s goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded. Achieves this by providing the leadership, management and oversight necessary to ensure that areas of responsibility have the proper solutions, products, metrics and talent in place to effectively grow the organization and meet/exceed defined revenue, profitability targets and KPIs.
· Proven leader in employee engagement with a focus on talent recruitment, development and retention. Drives compliance to the requirement of annual development plans for all employees and the implementation of such plans.
· Provides strong leadership in employee recognition/reward opportunities across the business.
· Deploy, embed and ensure standardized processes that are predictable, reliable and repeatable to deliver growth
· Develops and maintains a strong web of influence in client organizations (e.g., CEO, COO, CNO, CFO, Board) to ensure strong retention and identify new business opportunities. Ensures the Clients for Life program is implemented and sustained across all clients
· Provides guidance to DM, HR, and Finance teams, provides timely, accurate, and complete operational metrics and reporting.
· Leads the performance management process for the CTM Services business by routine measurement and evaluation of the team’s progress against goals for the organization, ensuring all operating systems are implemented and driving results.
· Working with Business Development and Brand Teams to design and implement Strategic Partnership programs for the Clinical Technology Service that create value for clients/prospects and expansion of new business and market share.
· Master’s Degree preferred
· 10+ years Executive Leadership in Healthcare with prior P&L responsibility.
· An experienced leader that is mission-focused, growth oriented, committed to operational excellence, process minded, and skilled in leading teams in a performance-driven culture.
· Ability to establish and maintain rapport with current and future clients, establishing long-term relationships necessary for account retention, future sales, and the organic growth of the organization.
· Skilled in identifying and implementing new business opportunities, including expanding the solution set with existing clients and selling new accounts.
· Market Industry Knowledge
· Strong Business Agility
· Strong Operations Focus and Experience Demonstrated Fiscal Management Expertise Client/Customer Focus
· Ability to Quickly Analyze Data and Draw Conclusions
· Demonstrated Ability to Build Effective Teams
· Strong People Development Skills Diversity Awareness and Sensitivity Integrity and Trust
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Strong Business Communication Skills (written and verbal)
· Demonstrated Leadership Skills
· Negotiation, Influencing, and Problem-Solving Skills
· Timely Decision Making
· Ability to Maintain a “Big Picture” Strategic View
· Demonstrated Success in Leading and Managing Change
· Ability to Work Productively in a Fast-Paced, Stressful, Demanding, and/or Ambiguous Work Environment
· Demonstrated Experience in Driving Accountability
· A strong leader that can help people translate vision into practical, actionable, measurable and cost-effective approaches and tactics that make sense for the business.
· The ability to manipulate, interpret, analyze, and explain financial information. This includes understanding financial data and accurately interpreting financial statements and reports, and identifying the key factors affecting the financial performance of the business.
· Must have easy access to a major airport and be willing to travel 75 - 80%.
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback