To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4025 Jonesboro Road
Union City, GA 30291
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Professionals
BUTLER LEXUS OF SOUTH ATLANTA • Union City, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Extremely Aggressive Pay Plan based on Commission
Dealership Sales Experience Required!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Do you want to work for a company where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Then we want to talk to you!
We are a proud member of the Butler Automotive Group, a 50-year family-owned dealership group based out of Macon, GA with thirteen dealerships. We value our employees and customers equally and are recognized as the premier automotive group to work for in the South Atlanta area.
Sales Professional - Job Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and make them feel at home - in person, by phone, or on our website chat!
- Assist customers in selecting the right vehicle from our inventory suited to their needs. Great communication & listening skills are key!
- Consult with Sales Manager to set and achieve monthly goals for personal growth and success
- Accompany customers on test drives
- Follow up with customers after the sale to encourage networking and repeat business
- Continually improve and learn new techniques of closing the sale
Complete all sales documentation for tag, title, financing, etc. efficiently and in a timely manner
Sales Professional - Job Benefits:
We offer a full benefits package including:
- Extremely Aggressive Pay Plan based on commission, plus $3,000 per month guarantee for the first 90 days
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of GA Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- 5-Day work week
- Weekly CIF SPIFF’s
- Excellent training programs!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
Sales Professional - Job Requirements:
- Dealership Sales experience is required
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service
- A willingness to learn
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
Excellent communication and computer skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.