To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 West Market Street
Louisville, KY 40202
- Phone:: 502-581-1087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Loan Processor - Louisville, KY
Frost Brown Todd LLC • Louisville, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Frost Brown Todd LLC, a regional law firm of 950+ legal professionals and staff in twelve offices located throughout the mid-west, Dallas, Texas, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is currently searching for a Mortgage Loan Processor for their national commercial real estate finance group in their Louisville, KY and also Dallas, TX offices.The Mortgage Loan Processor performs a variety of duties to assist attorneys to whom assigned according to established policies and procedures. Maintains positive contact with clients and observes confidentiality of client matters. Organizes and maintains loan files, due diligence items, loan documents and legal closing checklist. Keeps accurate time records. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Frost Brown Todd is fully committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Frost Brown Todd to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, military status, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other protected status.
Minimum of two years loan processing experience preferred.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented atmosphere and provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
Attention to detail.
Excellent organizational skills.
Ability to work under tight deadlines.
Clear and articulate verbal and written skills.
Must be assertive and able to work independently when necessary, however, be extremely team oriented.
- Interact with Title Company, client and borrower’s counsel to close commercial mortgage loan transactions.
- Review and approve closing statements and final loan documents (paying particular attention to filling in any blanks).
- Coordinate transmission and receipt of signature pages from various parties to the transaction.
- Prepare UCC Financing Statements, exhibits to loan documents and escrow instruction letter addressing delivery of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Confirm receipt of all items need to close and authorize funding.
- Handle post-closing distribution of documents (originals, copies and CDs).
- Track and review final title insurance policies and recorded documents and transmit originals to appropriate parties.
- Assist FBT attorneys with legal due diligence items and updating legal closing checklist.
Frost Brown Todd offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k/profit sharing retirement package.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume (as MS Word attachment) using the "apply now" link. You are welcome to include a cover letter. You may also fax your resume and cover letter (if applicable) to (502) 581-1087, Attn: HR-MLP- Lou.
We respectfully request no agencies or candidate phone calls at this time.