To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomingdale and Glendale Heights, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bus Driver/Life Skills Specialist - Mental Health – Direct Support Professional
Individual Advocacy Group • Bloomingdale and Glendale Heights, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bus Driver-Life Skills Specialist-Mental Health-Direct Support Professional
We have needs in Bloomingdale and Glendale Heights.
Transport clients to and from the developmental training sites in mobility equipped buses; use lift equipment to load clients in wheel chairs; and secure wheel chairs using the appropriate tie-down equipment.
Work Monday- Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Train/coach/assist with basic living skills, social skills, budgeting,, meal preparation/feeding, house cleaning, communication and mobility.
Also includes implementing treatment plan goals, interpersonal skills and activity implementation
Mandatory Job Qualifications
● Must be 25 years or older
● Must have a CDL or bus driving certificate
- Must be 25 years or older
- Must have a CDL or Bus Driving Certificate
- Must have a valid High School Diploma
- Human Service field degree or experience working with DD population is helpful but not required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and current insurance
- Prefer at least 1 year experience working with the developmental disabilities population.
- Pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Must have current medical clearance.
- Team player and great can-do attitude
- Ability to pass reading assessment test
- May be required to lift/move objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
IAG provides up to 120 hours of paid training as well as benefits for full time employment after 90 days of employment. Please visit our website for more information about Individual Advocacy Group. http://www.individualadvocacygroup.com/
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements - no phone calls please.
IAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.