To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6575 West Loop South Freeway
Bellaire, TX 77401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (Admin / Clerical – Direct Hire)
Search Services • Bellaire, TX
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistants—are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the top companies in the Houston, TX area? Let Search Services open the door for you! Founded in 1999, we are Houston’s premier staffing firm, connecting companies of all sizes with professionals just like you. We currently have a great direct-hire opportunity for a degreed Administrative Assistant with experience providing administrative support to multiple managers.
You will work for one of our top clients, a growing organization that manages cardiology offices throughout the United States. They offer excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity to take on a variety of new challenges. Whether you are actively searching for your next job or quietly putting out feelers, our team of dedicated recruiters will provide you with consultative and highly discreet assistance. Let Search Services serve as your advocate as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will report directly to the CFO, serving as their liaison with the company’s IT and other departments. You will not only perform the usual range of office and clerical duties, but you will also be given more advanced C-level support duties, allowing you to greatly expand your skills.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Managing executive calendars and schedules
- Coordinating domestic and international travel-related logistics (booking flights, transportation, hotels, etc.)
- Preparing correspondence and reports
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Compiling reports for presentation at board meetings
- Screening telephone calls and visitors
- Scheduling and making necessary arrangements for luncheons, meetings, and teleconferences
- Following through on requests to submit correspondence and documents through overnight mail or courier services
- Preparing expense reports and gathering documentation
- Communicating and interacting with internal contacts and external vendors, customers, and the public, as needed
- Assisting with special projects
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience supporting multiple managers and/or staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent grammatical, editing, and proofreading skills
- Solid prioritization skills
- Experience providing support for finance or accounting, risk management, or insurance organizations, preferred
- Healthcare background, a plus
For almost 15 years, Search Services has served as the eyes and ears of professional job seekers in the Houston market. Our team of dedicated recruiters maintains long-term relationships with hiring managers at companies throughout the area, giving them a tremendous advantage in helping to match you with just the right position. Our client who is currently seeking direct-hire candidates for the Administrative Assistant position offers tremendous opportunities for professional development, as well as an impressive array of compensation, benefits, and perks.
Here is just some of what you will receive:
- Competitive compensation ranging between $50,000 and $52,000 a year
- 15% end-of-year bonus
- Full benefits for your entire family, including healthcare
Plus much more!