To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
650 From Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Christine Tobias
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Temporary Administrative Coordinator
Movado Group, Inc. • Paramus, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description :
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success. Job Summary: We are seeking a professional temporary Administrative Coordinator to provide day-to-day operations and administrative support to the President of Retail division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day to day administrative support to the President and retail team. Including purchase orders, communication (written and verbal), power point presentations, planning of sales & leadership meetings
- Maintain President’s calendar, incoming/outgoing calls and messages, and other ad hoc projects.
- Prepare monthly P&L reporting packages
- Assist merchandising team when needed
- Prepare, evaluate and reporting of key business metric; Including store, merchandise, and KPI’s.
- Serves as retail liaison with the stores, brands and corporate partners in the resolution of day-to-day operational and administrative issues.
- Prepare, track and communicate performance contests to retail team.
- Assist with store opening, and closing functions and the daily operational functions of the stores
- Provide summaries and analysis of key documents, conduct research as appropriate
- Handle miscellaneous customer calls with professional demeanor
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 + years’ of experience assisting in an administrative position within Retail preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Familiarity with Aptos, Concur, ShopperTrak, Dayforce and BI a plus or the ability to learn new systems.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have passion for the business
- Team player attitude
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Ebel, and Concord along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari, Tommy Hilfiger, and Rebecca Minkoff licensed watch brands. Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us. Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws