To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marcus Hook, PA 19061
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Branch Manager
Sun East Federal Credit Union • Marcus Hook, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sun East Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Aston, PA, with branch locations in PA and DE. Sun East has enjoyed steady growth and has over $519 Million in assets and serves the financial needs of more than 45,500 members.
Sun East is committed to its mission of exceeding the financial needs and service expectations of our members, staff and community. The basis of our philosophy is 'People Helping People.' As a Credit Union, we are a cooperative financial institution, owned and operated by its members.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Branch Manager to join our team. The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting with the overall efficient and effective operation of the Branch. Introduces new members to credit union products and services, and promotes new services in a pleasant and positive manner. Assists in leading the branch employees in a successful sales environment. Puts the member and fellow employees first – every day – exemplifying Sun East’s Mission and Values in all that you do.
JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Assists with personnel issues in the branch including hiring and firing.
- Assists in establishing office procedures affecting the branch.
- Resolves member problems, questions , and complaints in the Branch.
- Interacts with the Manager and other departments to resolve any problems that may arise at the Branch with regard to IRA's, branch settlement, loan insurance, etc.
- Assist in the training of new personnel as well as the daily on-going training of the staff.
- Works with the Manager in evaluating branch personnel for annual performance reviews.
- Maintains effective 2-way communications between staff and the Branch Manager to insure an efficient working environment.
- Maintains efficient office operations in the absence of the Manager.
- Sells credit union services to new members and cross-sells credit union services to existing members in a pleasant and positive manner, referring members to Sun East Retirement & Investment Services (SERIES) when appropriate.
- Reviews loan and MasterCard applications for possible up-sell opportunities
- Evaluates requests for new accounts with ChexSystems reports or member requests for reopening accounts.
- Responsible for completing new accounts and loan applications accurately
- Assists in monitoring the Branch Scorecard and correcting errors identified
- Responsible for scanning all new account and existing member account fields and documents accurately and in a timely manner
- Fills in for any branch position and handles all job duties related to this position when necessary for the efficient operation of the Branch.
- Handles vault responsibilities, including ordering cash and shipping coin, when necessary.
- Answers teller questions dealing with member transaction and check holds.
- Assists with the operation of the Teller Line, including check encoding, as required.
- Assists with ATM settlements as required.
- Interacts with maintenance contractors as required.
- Responsible for ordering branch supplies.
- Coordinates operations for the branch when computers are down.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work is primarily of a sedentary, often repetitive nature, however requires the ability to stoop, kneel, reach, stand, walk, lift and otherwise move objects up to 20 pounds. Additionally must be able to sit for extended periods of time, when necessary. Requires manual dexterity, and visual ability (focusing on accuracy and thoroughness of visual material) to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
Proven ability to sell while building lasting relationships. Good public relations skills; ability to work independently; ability to communicate effectively; good organizational skills; basic typing and math skills; previous banking and/or credit union experience; previous loan experience. Two years prior supervisory experience is preferred.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
Sun East Federal Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, competitive salary and employee interest rate reduction on loans.
To learn more about Sun East Federal Credit Union, please visit our website at www.suneast.org
Interested candidates should include salary requirements, along with their resume.
In order to be considered for employment with Sun East, you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check.