To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Placentia, CA 92870
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative
Chrysler Dealer Sales • Placentia, CA
Posted 18 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Sales - Marketing, Retail
Automotive, Sales, Retail
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia, CA is looking for Sales Consultants!
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Must have at least 1 year prior experience as a sales representative in either automotive sales, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales or telemarketing sales
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive sales team! Apply Now!
Job ID: 0558
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.