To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3350 East Shelby Street
Riverside, CA 91764
- Oscar Castaneda
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Agent - Insurance Franchise Owner (Business Opportunity)
Farmers Insurance • Riverside, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS? Farmers Insurance Group offers you the chance to build your own Farmers Agency, selling the entire selection of Farmers insurance and financial products and services. As an agent with Farmers, your multi-line agency will distribute Farmers' extensive selection of auto, home, business, life and securities products. Join our elite group of entrepreneurs and build your own agency helping families and small businesses achieve a better financial future.
WHY FARMERS? Farmers offers a unique opportunity to buy service and commission rights, and run and grow an agency with the financial and business development support you seek. Being a Farmers agency owner is an exceptional ROI opportunity that's easy to set up and manage. It's only offered to the top candidates who have the opportunity to earn uncapped earning potential and can capitalize on your experience and skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
-Generous financial-support package designed to fit the specific needs of a transitioning (when purchasing less than 1000 PIF).
-Offer a very lucrative commission and bonus program
-Available agencies will come with 2-3 years of 200% to 300% of our normal commission structure.
-Fully transparent on boarding process.
-Day-one transition, training and business development support.
BONUS FEATURES $:
1. $10,000 Office Start Up Bonus
2. $5,000 Lead Generation Marketing Bonus
3. Annual Bonus
Insurance Agent - Insurance Sales Manager (Business Opportunity)
Requirements of Insurance Agent - Insurance Sales Manager (Business Opportunity) :
- Min. $25,000 liquid capital.
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history – no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last year
- A favorable criminal record – no Felonies
Benefits available include:
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Coverage
- Retirement Planning
- Career/Life Balance