To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Human Resources
- Phone: (317) 581-1236
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LYNX INCORPORATED • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Associate - Entry Level Opening
Department: Sales and Marketing
Position Details: Full-time (40 hours)
Lynx, Inc. is a dynamic privately owned sales and management consulting firm. We have a network that consists of fortune 500 and 100 clients, world renowned retailers and 52 locations throughout the U.S. We consult Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients in sales and marketing as well as new market penetration. The Indianapolis area firm represents the “#1 in customer satisfaction" for the satellite service industry as well as the number 1 telecom company globally. We have high goals and high standards for quality, because of this our clients need more of us, which is more opportunity for you! If you're looking for experience, a career, or just a place you like to be, apply now and you may be exactly who we're looking for!
We are hiring for an Entry Level Sales Associate. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- New customer acquisitions
- Customer retention
- Explaining our clients' services to their target audience
- Learning the basics of closing the sale
Why Apply Now?
- Innovation - get in on the ground floor as an entry level professional
- We are fun, vibrant, and professional - we are very protective of our corporate culture
- Travel - we offer national and international travel opportunities to top performers
- Our comprehensive hands-on training program is one of the best in the Nation
Some unique perks for joining our team:
- Amazing coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Opportunities for PTO
- Weekly Bonuses
Experience is not necessary because we offer superior hands-on training - but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Public relations
We provide full hands-on training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.