To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mt. Carmel, IL 62863
- Matt Lanoue
- Phone: 812-945-1500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Agency Owner
Farmers Insurance District 17 LLC • Mt. Carmel, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Farmers Insurance has the following 2 business ventures for seasoned, well-capitalized
Acquisition: Currently there are 2 agencies in Evansville for
sale. This is ideal for the business professional who wants an immediate
ROI on their venture. All qualified candidates must have a minimum of
$25,000 liquid assets and prior entrepreneurial experience.
2. Retail: The Retail Agent will be responsible for opening up an approved and branded Farmers Agency on day one of their career. The agency will need to be staffed with two licensed and appointed staff people prior to the start. The Retail Agent with have the ability to receive both monthly and annual bonuses for the first 3 years of the program on top of their monthly commission. The average Retail Agent will gross between $150k and $300k in first year income. Along with bonuses and commissions, the Retail Agent can receive $5k in lead reimbursement along with $10k in office start-up cost reimbursement. A retail agent must have a minimum of $50,000 liquid to be approved.
This opportunity is a challenging, lucrative and immeasurably rewarding role that allows you to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself.
In the positions above, as an Insurance Agent, you will solicit new prospects, sell our products and services, and assist existing clients, as necessary. You will network within your community – attending networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows to market your business and target your preferred audience.
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Educating customers on their plan options
- Create your own daily schedule
- Obtaining pertinent licenses and keeping them current
- Staying abreast of evolving industry and product changes
- Making staff hiring and firing decisions
As an Insurance Agent, you must have strong organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. We are seeking individuals from any professional background who are willing to work hard and commit them to the success of this business opportunity; however, experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service is very beneficial.
- Currently licensed or the ability to register and pass Property and Casualty & Life, Accident and Health Insurance Exams