About the Company:
This organization is a leading service organization that has an international customer-base. They are currently looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their growing team! Below are just a few reasons to apply!
- They have a beautiful and professional office located in the heart of Southington
- The company has been in business for 100 years and has remained family owned and operated for that time.
- They are in growth mode, and have experienced the best years in their 100 year history in the last few years.
- This location has about 60 employees on site, but the company employs over 2500 people!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, keep reading!
Responsibilities of the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- The Full Charge Bookkeeper will process accounts payable including matching and coding invoices
- Get approvals and process weekly check runs
- Process payroll using a third party service
- Prepare monthly accruals
- Full cycle accounts receivable – apply cash form lock box and electronic payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconcile A/R and A/P ledgers
- The Full Charge Bookkeeper will post journal entries into Sage
Qualifications for the Full Charge Bookkeeper:
- Experience as a Full Charge bookkeeper – including AP/AR/Payroll, and reconciliation experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience
- Experience with a QuickBooks a plus but not required
- Excel skills
R (Programming Language)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. Since our founding in 1994, CFS has established 30+ offices in the United States and the Caribbean.
View the full profile
Understanding & delivering: With more than two decades of experience, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Locating and hiring accounting, finance & IT professionals is our specialty.
Highly qualified professionals at every level: We are committed to recruiting top talent for our clients, ranging from entry to senior level professionals. To develop a list of quality candidates, we conduct a rigorous screening process involving personal interviews, professional reference checks, and employment/degree verification.
Personal attention: Time and time again our clients commend us on our individual focus and service. Client and recruit satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we make is the absolute best.
Interested in learning more about our current opportunities? Join our talent network today!