To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to multi task with a sense of urgency while producing quality work
- Ability to work without constant supervision/self-motivated
- Be able to work under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Competent in working independently as well as in a team atmosphere
- Have good knowledge of geography
- Be an effective listener
- Punctual and consistent attendance
- Desire to be successful and proficient at your job
- Willing to understand and support change, as it relates to processes, structure and business modeling
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED/HSED with a minimum of one year related experience
Knowledge of DOT regulations
At CTS, being strong is our business. We have strong values, which means exceptional experiences for our drivers and our customers. Respectful, professional interactions are what we do, from the offices to the loading docks. We value the contributions of our employees, and we work hard to get our drivers' home at the end of each shift.
We have a strong commitment to making the drive as safe and comfortable as possible, which means large, comfortable cabs, on-board computers, and regular maintenance checks. Simply put, our equipment is among the best. We realize that our investments make our drivers’ jobs easier and help keep them on time, so they can spend more time doing what they love.
It takes a strong person to make a bold move, and this is one you won’t regret. Come drive for us and see what it means to be CTS Strong.