To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
13700 Diplomat Drive
Dallas, TX 75234
- Daniella Martins
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shipper/ Technical Advisor
Reynolds Advanced Materials • Dallas, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reynolds Advanced Materials, a division of Smooth-On Inc., is a leading distributor of mold making and casting materials. We sell our materials to a variety of applications including film production and special effects, prototyping and product design, sculpture and art, concrete casting, composites, architectural, medical and prosthetic, theme park and tradeshow props, hobbies, and many more. We have branches located in Phoenix, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, Denver, Los Angeles, Allentown, Orlando, and Seattle.
We are seeking the right person to join our team as a Shipper / Technical Advisor for our Dallas, TX, warehouse / storefront. We offer our extensive line of liquid rubbers, liquid plastics, epoxies, castable foams, plasters and other materials. Our customers range from small scale model makers, prototypers and inventors to industrial accounts like bronze foundries, concrete casters and more.
You must be a strong communicator, highly organized and understand the importance of a team effort. You must have the ability to "think outside the box" to address issues, and solve problems in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Your primary duties will include Shipping & Receiving, Inventory Control, as well as offering technical advice to customers and assisting in customer order fulfillment (walk-ins, telephone and via fax).
While no firsthand experience with our materials is a prerequisite, the ideal candidate will demonstrate aptitude and a desire to learn these materials and how our customers use them. We will fully train you on product knowledge and application.
Additionally, we will train you to perform the following:
* Shipping packages by UPS Worldship, Preparing Bills of Lading for outbound LTL shipments
* Shipping / Receiving pallets of material weekly in accordance with DOT regulations.
* Assist in conducting "how-to" seminars at our location
* Monthly physical inventory
* Purchasing and monitoring inventory, handling quarterly returns.
* Maintaining a Small Warehouse, keeping it clean and organized
* Entering Orders using our Company-Developed Computer Software.
We will provide product and technical training to keep you motivated and successful. We will train you on thorough use of our custom software.
IMPORTANT: We operate a drug-free and smoke-free environment. Employment is contingent on passing a background check and drug screening test. A clean driving record is essential and required for this position.
Starting Salary: $40,000 (DOE) plus performance based bonuses, health insurance, paid vacation, holidays.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, Sick Time and Holidays.
Minimum Personal Background Requirements For This Position:
- 4 Year Degree and/or minimum 2 - 3 years' experience in retail sales or customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) essential.
- Exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Diligent at problem solving.
- Comfortable with speaking / giving presentations in front of a group.
- Ability to operate a forklift (we will train).
- Successfully complete DOT/HazMat certification process within 60 days of employment.
- Ability to perform moderate physical work, able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, and 10 to 20 pounds frequently.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, curious, and willing to learn. You will be getting your hands dirty.
Part of working with the materials we sell includes demonstrating them, so you must enjoy working with your hands. Offering technical advice is a part of the job (we will provide training), so patience and a good phone manner is required.
You must be self-starting, well organized, hard-working, high energy, curious, willing to learn and enjoy working with our materials.