To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Towson, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MARKETING COORDINATOR / MARKETING ASSISTANT - ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING
NEW MARYLAND LOCATIONS • Towson, MD
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant - Entry Level Marketing
Chrome Solutions is an innovative marketing firm looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Position Summary of the Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant
The Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with expose to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant:
- Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Contact consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features / upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Minimum Qualifications of the Marketing Assistant / Marketing Coordinator:
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer for the Marketing Assistant / Marketing Coordinator:
- Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work
- Mentorship on Work/Life Balance
- Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation
- Sales Incentives & Growth
- Positive Work Environment
- Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance