To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn Hills, MI
- Paul Kleindl
- Phone: (248) 712-6719
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Wire Harness Release Engineer
Systems Technology Group • Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Systems Technology Group (STG) has immediate opening for Automotive Wire Harness Release Engineer for our direct client in Auburn Hills, MI. Duration (4+ months).
Work Schedule: M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Design and release of wiring harness assemblies and related components
- Coordinate drawing creation CAD release in Teamcenter and validation of released components
- in the vehicle and component environments
- Support manufacturing facilities for entire life cycle and manage a supplier engineering support team
- Manage large amounts of data and be very comfortable working in corporate computer systems
*STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com
- 3 years of transportation wiring design and release experience or vehicle electrical system experience
- Excellent communication skills that include writing, creation and presentation of management level high quality presentation materials and reports
- Proficient in MS Office suite of tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of CAD systems (NX, CATIA)
- Fluency in Italian and / or Spanish would be desirable
- Experience in high volume manufacturing facilities
- Familiarity with wiring harness drawings and specifications for automotive applications
- Web publishing and familiarity with SharePoint data management environments is desired
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Master of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university - preferred
- Training in DFMEA DVP&R and DFSS development tools and processes