To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1886 Merritt Road
Fort Mill, SC 29715
- Chuck Forbes
- Phone: 803-548-2210
- Phone:: 803-547-4988
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Wikoff Color Corporation • Fort Mill, SC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Fred Wikoff didn't want to be just another ink company. He wanted to produce high quality, tailor-made inks for the most challenging avenues of the printing industry. He also wanted to form consultative partnerships with the highest level of service out there. Since 1956, that's what we've done.
Employee ownership fuels our commitment to the prosperity of our customers. The Wikoff family culture is fostered by offering stock ownership to all employees, group incentive bonuses, a profit-sharing retirement plan, and stressing the necessity of teamwork to succeed in a highly-competitive, service-intensive business. Our employee owners are invested in the company's performance and understand that customer satisfaction and quality products are key drivers to our success. With 27 manufacturing locations and 37 in-plant operations, our employee owners are creating a lasting impact on our customer base around the globe.
Our Promise to Customers: We will provide you with unmatched service and support. We are not interested in just being your ink supplier. We are here to bring you superior products and customized solutions. We will help you solve problems, gain advantages over competitors and ultimately--become more profitable. We will do what it takes to make you successful.
- Supervise a group of 6-10 Maintenance Technicians.
- Utilize a Work Order database to schedule and track machine and facility repairs.
- Utilize a planned maintenance system to assign and track progress on machine and facility preventative maintenance.
- Assist 28 branch plants with machine and facility maintenance.
- Use a Purchase Order database to order parts from vendors as needed.
- Take responsibility for quality of work and work in accordance with all Wikoff documented policies and procedures.
- Write, review, revise and submit procedures to Corporate Document Control.
- Communicate effectively with customers, other employees and departments.
- Monitor Maintenance Department for organization and cleanliness.
- Perform hands-on troubleshooting, preventative and scheduled maintenance on all facilities and equipment, including electrical, plumbing, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, such as three-roll mills, mixers, HVAC, roofs, chillers, pumps, motors, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out procedures when necessary.
- Two (2) years of industrial maintenance experience is required, five (5) or more years of experience preferred
- Windows and Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge of 5S or Lean manufacturing principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Experience with VFDs and PLCs is preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability to travel to other branch locations, sometimes on short notice
- Capable of working flexible hours, overtime when necessary
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.