To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
176 North Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017
- Colin Bartholomew
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Freshpet • Bethlehem, PA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Transportation Supervisor
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Type of Position:
The responsibilities of the Transportation Supervisor will include:
● Freshpet Driver leadership
o Direct supervisor of Freshpet OTR drivers
o DOT compliance
o Driver scheduling
● Freshpet Fleet management
o Ensure tractors and trailers meet DOT requirements
o Maintenance and service management / PM program
o Vehicle Licensing
● Transportation Management
o Daily request of inbound appointments at 3PL warehouse
o Coordination and scheduling of local carriers from Freshpet to 3PL warehouse
o Scheduling of inbound shipments from local supplier
o Partnership with Purchasing on other inbound transportation
o Analysis of Transportation spend
o Other Transportation related job duties
● Strong sense of urgency & attention to detail
● Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills
● Able to influence others & manage conflict
● Ability to self-direct and take constructive action in ambiguous situations
● Extremely high standards of excellence
● Analytical with a methodical approach to problem solving
● Competency in Microsoft office applications
● Deep understanding of DOT laws and regulations
Work Experience Requirements
● 3+ years of Transportation Management and/or Fleet Management experience (required)
● Experience managing 3PL or 4PL providers
● High School diploma or equivalency required
● Associates or bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or applicable field highly preferred.