To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Bernardino, CA
- Phone: 877-463-3123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Records Clerk
OfficeWorks Inc. • San Bernardino, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Medical Records Clerk needed for a large physician network in San Bernardino, CA. The medical records clerk will be responsible for scanning paper charts for each patient into Electronic EMR, CERNER. The ideal medical records clerk should have working knowledge of Medical Terminology and be able to distinguish various document types found in a medical record to document patient care. Individual should be self-directed and able to use critical thinking skills to solve daily work-related issues.
- The medical records clerk will prepare and process medical information into the EMR system by scanning, batch scanning, quality checks, post scanning, and research.
- The medical records clerk will assist with clerical support not limited to: filing, faxing, and organization.
- The medical records clerk will assist in maintaining manuals, logs and other required documentation as required
- The medical records clerk will demonstrate and understanding for patient confidentiality to protect the patient and the clinic/corporation.
- Provide patients and their families with the utmost compassionate care in a professional manner.
- Location: San Bernardino, CA
- Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Starting Pay Rate: $16 - $21 per hour, Dependent on Experience
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Medical Specialty: Family Practice
- High school diploma and 1 year experience working within a medical practice is required for the medical records clerk position
- Must have experience working with Electronic Medical Records. CERNER is highly preferred for the medical records clerk position
- Excellent computer skills required for the medical records clerk position
- Strong communication and customer service skills required.
- Microsoft Office knowledge highly desirable.