About the Company
Our client is a vibrant Dayton organization and looking to add a Payroll Clerk to their team. Growth and opportunity for advancement are key features for this position. Become a part of an established team, where great mentorship and company involvement should be expected.
As Payroll Clerk, you will be responsible for assisting with all payroll processing, reporting and related accounting functions This will involve, maintaining all related information updated in addition to supporting the administration of various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
Specific duties in this Payroll Clerk role include:
- Updating payroll records, entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions and job title and department/division transfers
- Preparing reports and compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Determining payroll liabilities, calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Resolving payroll-related discrepancies, collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains payroll operations following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Maintaining employee confidence and protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributing to team effort and accomplishing related results as needed
We are looking for a Payroll Clerk who combines exceptional time management abilities, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Specific requirements for the payroll clerk position include:
- Proven payroll-related processing experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including basic to intermediate Excel skills
Please email resume for immediate consideration.
Keywords: payroll, payroll clerk, ADP, data entry, operations, accounting
Calculate Security Tax
Access Pay Statement
Support Payroll Department
Enter Payroll Datum