Join our team to inspire hope, provide opportunities for healing and support better health. We are seeking BC/BE Adult Psychiatrists for our outpatient community mental health clinics in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including Incentive opportunities, Full benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement plan, etc), Flexible work schedules, CME dollars and time-off, Vacation, Sick and Holiday paid leave, Malpractice insurance and Loan repayment through NHSC at selected sites.
As a provider at Lifewell, you will be responsible for providing clinical psychiatric services, consult with primary and behavioral health providers regarding individual cases, medication management and care modalities.
At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about providing hope, healing and health to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle.
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES
Including, but not limited to
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 403(b) Retirement plan immediate participation
- Life insurance
- Short Term, Long Term Disability
- PTO: 5 weeks + paid Holidays
- CME Allowance/Reimbursement ($1,000 and 5 days CME)
- NHSC Loan Repayment
- Incentive Pay
Visit us at URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about Lifewell and to apply directly.
- A doctorate of medicine or osteopathic medicine with a specialty in psychiatry
- Licensure issued by the Arizona Medical Board
- Full prescription authority with current D.E.A. licensure
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm