To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Technical Recruiter
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Permanent Remote Data Analyst Position
Pelican Technology Partners • Charlotte, NC
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Sr. Data Analyst
***This position is not available for Corp to Corp placement***
We are currently seeking a Sr. Data Analyst that will lead and perform data analysis tasks across multiple projects. This position will be involved with hands-on data analysis. The Sr. Data Analyst will work closely with the Data Governance and Data Management leadership as well as Data Project Coordinators. They will serve a cross-functional role in the organization, working closely with business and technology application leads to ensure good data quality and to ensure data is successfully integrated to various applications. Must have a proven ability to work with limited supervision while supporting the team to ensure the clients will receive successful results.
- Provide a single point of contact for data management activities relating to migration and transition projects.
- Work with Data Governance and Data Management leads to ensure that data quality metric standards are met and adhered to for all migration and transition projects.
- Recognize opportunities to improve the migration and transition project process and communicate their ideas to the leads of Data Governance and Data Management.
- Provide input to existing and new data standards.
- Work closely with on-account teams to gather all data needs, including mastered data, while adhering to data standards.
Along with an attractive base Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance. After conversion to Perm, additional benefits include Annual Bonus, 401k, paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
Duration: 6 month Contract to Hire
- Strong data analytical and profiling skills and ability to identify potential issues proactively and formulate solutions
- Knowledge of Data Governance, Data Integration and Data Management projects.
- Ability to define data requirements
- Good experience with SQL especially with SQL Server; good understanding of databases, tables and application integration functionality
- Capable of running data base scripts and validating results
- Experience in managing data related tasks
- Excellent ability to research data issues and provide resolution
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems
- Ability to collaborate across many levels within a team, organization and with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to lead productive discussions via conference calls.
- Comfortable working remote and being conscience of carefully communicating via email, instant messaging, and WebEx meetings.
- Past experience with Real Estate data is Highly desired.
- Software Tools: Informatica, SQL Server, Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, SharePoint