To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Southeast Airport Drive
Topeka, KS 66619
- therese houze
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
BCforward • Topeka, KS
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position involves processing applications and files for potential and current providers, which involves communicating with the providers to answer questions, resolve issues and clarify information as well as directly with the client to review and get approval on applications and updates
• Responds to highly complex customer inquiries and requests.
• Education High school education or equivalent.
• Bilingual preferred
• Use multiple websites to screen and make determinations about meeting state requirements.
• Responsible for processing applications and files for potential and current providers.
• Data entry of all approved information with expectation of less than a 5% error rate.
• Must manage multiple tasks and be able to function with strict timelines with minimal supervision.
• Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
• Computer proficiency.
• Accuracy in data entry.