To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Latham, NY 12110
- Laura Hough
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Rep - Life Insurance Agent
Pearl Carroll & Associates LLC • Latham, NY
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Whether you are just getting your career started or you’re a licensed insurance sales rep looking for the right opportunity to continue to grow your career, consider the People of Pearl Carroll & Associates! We are looking for Inside Sales Consultants to join our life & health group focusing on new business sales where we specialize in providing assistance to membership organizations, by providing their employees with access to high-quality insurance programs at rates not readily available to nonmembers.
Our Inside Sales Consultants focus on business development and new business deals by selling insurance products to prospective member/clients or by upgrading and/or cross-selling additional products. Because of our established client relationship, these warm leads work for best when paired with our payroll deduction payment option, which the members love! You will be responsible for calculating and presenting quotes and writing insurance applications, but will enjoy the support of our marketing department to reach more customers and customer service team who will service the client once the policy is sold.
Successful candidates of the Inside Sales Consultant role are driven to succeed, have a desire to assist others and have an upbeat attitude. Additional requirements of the Inside Sales Consultants include:
- Associate’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in an inside sales or telemarketing role or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current New York State Life, Accident and Health license or ability to become licensed – we will assist new sales consultants with getting licensed
- Experience in the insurance sales industry, preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel