Bulk Commercial Coordinator
Atlantic Broadband is seeking a Bulk Commercial Coordinator to contribute to the Company vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork. In this role you will provide customer and Account Executive support services under general supervision. You will interact with the Bulk customers, Developers and Board of Directors, assisting with resolving and responding to billing, contract issues and service concerns. You will work closely with property management to ensure payments are made within contractual parameters, process bulk releases, ramp ups and adjustments. The ideal candidate will possess a pleasant, flexible and team player attitude with a strong work ethic. This position reports to the Commercial Bulk Manager.
· Provide customer support for bulk service complaints; answer questions regarding services, products and billing; place telephone calls to customers to resolve non-payment of bills; sell cable services to new customers during bulk property launches.
· Place new installation orders, service orders for disconnects and service changes generated from the customer.
· Schedule appointments, prepare associated paperwork for work orders, process special requests for services (i.e., pay-per –view), input orders into the system
· Research customer complaints and process billing adjustments by entering credits or other adjustments
· Maintain customer/contract files and contract logs.
· Perform other duties as may be requested by supervisor
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to communicate in Spanish, both orally and in writing
· Exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship building skills
· Effective organization skills
· Understanding and ability to interpret contractual agreements
· Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Knowledge of cable television products and services
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record within Company required standards.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail