To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2 Griffith Road
Greenville, SC 29607
- Tara Zimmerman
- Phone: 561-557-4401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Nursing, DON, DNS, RN
Patewood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center • Greenville, SC
Posted 3 days ago
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care, Other Great Industries
Health Care, Nurse, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Don’t just earn a paycheck…LOVE YOUR JOB AND YOUR CAREER!
Who wants a boring job?
Patewood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Director of Nursing, DON, DNS, RN
Our Team at Patewood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center offers:
- The latest in medical technology!
- A new facility and clean working environment!
- Tuition reimbursement and access to community colleges!
- Convenient location to interstate, highways, restaurants, shopping and area hospitals!
Patewood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, an Orianna Health Systems(OHS) facility, understands that the People Pillar is at the center of what makes us great and because of this, we invest in our employees. We offer exceptional benefits, compensation and career growth & development opportunities. Some of the specific benefits and opportunities include:
Comprehensive Healthcare Plans (Health/Dental/Vision and Ancillary Benefits Selections)
401K Savings Plan
Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Vacation/Sick/Personal and Holidays
Orianna University – An internal opportunity for education and development courses
Career Growth & Development - A commitment to first look at internal employees for promotion opportunities
Bring your passion to work with you every day at Patewood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center! At OHS, we want our employees to enjoy a culture where they feel empowered to do what is needed to provide the best continuity of care and quality of life for the residents they care for. Our employees often say, “they love their jobs because they feel like the residents they care for and employees they work with are like family” and it is that family oriented environment that makes our organization truly one of a kind!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? We are currently offering an exciting career opportunity to join our team as a Director of Nursing, DON, DNS, RN.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Registered nurse with management or supervisor experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing.
- Current registration with the state Board of Nursing as a registered nurse.
- Knowledge of RAI (Resident Assessment Instrument) and the Care Plan Process
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Additional certification in nursing specialty desired.
- LTC experience as a DNS preferred.
- Ability to functions independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to follow the appropriate safety precautions.
- Effective verbal and written communication with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to interpret and implement regulations.
- Ability to manage through delegation, goal setting, and building respect from all nursing staff through use of positive leadership principles.
- Ability to plan and direct nursing service in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Strong clinical knowledge that includes cardiac and respiratory complications.
- Manages Infection Control and the facility’s QAPI process.
- Mentors and helps guide the nurses and CNAs to their next level clinically.
- Must be able to make administrative decisions as required during the Administrator’s absence.
- Working knowledge of center’s fire, safety and disaster procedures. Implements federal, state and local regulations pertaining to nursing service.
EEO - Equal Employment Opportunity
Job ID: Patewood DON
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.