To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sandra Panarello
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Test Engineer (LabView)
Curtis Wright • US-Nationwide
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Curtiss-Wright has a long tradition of providing state of the art, reliable solutions through trusted customer relationships to the commercial, industrial, defense and energy markets. We are looking for a Test Engineer in our Portland, Oregon location. If you have experience with testing using LabVIEW, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a broad range of projects to support the tactical and strategic goals of Curtiss-Wright, Williams Controls, then we want to talk to you! Please apply!
At Curtiss-Wright, you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable you to develop your skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And...That’s just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow.
These projects involve developing and supporting manufacturing electro-mechanical equipment performing various analyses, design and/or assembly related to manufacturing innovative new CW products for cutting-edge Original Equipment Manufacturers.
As a Test Engineer you will:
- Apply skills and knowledge to develop innovative solutions for end of line test equipment to support new product introductions
- Supports LabView development for evaluation of new products
- Embedded within cross-functional engineering team in coordinating the release of new products
- Analytical and software problem solving skills to troubleshoot electro-mechanical test systems and equipment, and optimize their utilization and effectiveness
- Support Manufacturing by optimizing uptime in assembly cells by making improvements to established equipment or suggesting improvements to manufacturing test equipment
- Specify and/or generate design documentation for new product introductions
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a manufacturing test support function
- Experience with writing LabVIEW software, preferred Certified LabVIEW Developer
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot test equipment utilizing LabVIEW software and National Instruments hardware
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to interface with individuals, groups and diverse cultures
- Strong planning and organizational abilities
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- PLC programming experience
- Robotics or automation experience
- Ability to read, understand and troubleshoot electrical schematics
- General lab equipment operation (Voltmeter, Oscilloscope, power supply, etc...)
- Project management skills with the ability to drive projects to completion