To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10159 East 11th Street
Tulsa County, OK 74128
- Amanda South
- Phone: 918-388-3933
- Phone:: 918-392-5434
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Agent Owner - Protege Program
Farmers Insurance - District Office • Tulsa County, OK
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you ready for a career in Tulsa with well-rewarded challenges? Do you want to own your own business but do not have the capital to do so right now? Then Farmers® may be right for you. Start your career path to agency ownership!
Learn how to own and operate an insurance practice from the inside while being paid. We have a new program designed for recent college grads or insurance agency producers that will teach you how to successful run a Farmers Insurance and Financial Services business. This hands on paid position is perfect for someone wanting to know what a typical day is like in the business, and has the desire to run a business. Full training is provided, from marketing, sales, customer service and insurance knowledge.
The characteristics we look for in candidates include:
- High Levels of Energy and Motivation
- Self-Discipline and Self-Ignited Initiative
- Honest and Ethical Conduct
- Excellent Communication Skills - both written and verbal
- Proven Financial Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Ambitions
If you think you have what it takes and you want to transform yourself into a career-oriented professional in a challenging industry that offers unrivaled rewards for your accomplishments, then there is a very good chance that this is the right profession for you!
Explore an exciting new opportunity as a Farmers agent!
- College Degree (preferred)
- Some Sales/Management Experience
- Goal Oriented and Self Motivated
- Clean driving record
- No major debts in collections
- No bankruptcies in last 1 year(s)
- No felony or criminal convictions
- Bi-lingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
DONT WAIT ANY LONGER. To find out more about beginning a career in the agent protege Farmers program simply apply to this posting via CareerBuilder or better yet, contact, Amanda South, directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or 918-388-3933 to set up an appointment.
Looking forward to hearing from you.