To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, Irving, Euless, TX
- HR Department
- Phone: 4698433834
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Representative (Retail Marketing)
The Job Window • Dallas, Irving, Euless, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Marketing Representative plays an integral support role at our client’s retail marketing firm. They understand that profitability enables the firm to share the benefits of many local brands products & services which help keep the economy thriving in their own community provides great benefit to their employees as they aspire to grow as one of the most recognized and respected retail marketing firm in the industry.
All Marketing Representatives are trainers, sales leads and customer service specialists. The Assistant Marketing Manager values people and believes in a team building environment. They support the Marketing & Sales Manager and work closely with the on-site retail marketing team to train and develop Team Leaders while managing the success of marketing initiatives in each retail store and reporting team progress.
- Assist in the development of each brands retail marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives and leverage global brand positioning and solidify the company's superiority through our customers
- Partner with Sales/Retailer buying/marketing team to deliver compelling in-store POP, promotional and marketing programs that build Brands and drive sell-thru
- Work closely with Brand Team, Market Managers, and Sales to develop Go To Market Strategy for existing and new product initiatives to drive sales
- Responsible for management and monitoring of marketing budget and initiatives execution and metrics
- Create and Align all customer facing Brand communication, presentations, and collateral. Train and educate Sales Team on how to deploy to Retailers and/or join in customer presentations.
- Proactively create selling opportunities based on Seasonality, VOC and Retailer Marketing Calendar
Candidates with the following interest or experience are encouraged to apply: Sales, marketing, business, management, team management, leadership, office management, account management, customer service, customer relations, client relations, retail, retail account management, entry level sales, sales management, sales and marketing, sales training, inside sales, outside sales, sales marketing, direct marketing, sales representative, sales associate, retail sales, sales advertising, sales account manager, market director, district manager, regional manager, sales director, entry level sales director, entry level sales management, entry level sales and marketing, entry level sales representative, entry level sales associate, entry level sales advertising, or entry level sales account manager.